Design NATURES SWAY
The baby hammock builds on the principle to carry your child, as the lying position and the gentle up-and-down movement of the cradle simulates the experience of the child when it's safe in the arms of the mother or father. And the child's experience is very similar to the one it had in the mother's womb.
Dimensions Mattress dimensions: 85 x 30 cm / Mattress thickness: 2 cm
The hammock contains / materials
- 1 x Dome to sling cradle, double-stitched bottom, built in raising of the headboard, capsizing security and mounting ring. Material is made of 100% unbleached cotton and ring in stainless steel.
- 1 x Mattress: Wool futon, upholstered with a fabric of 100% pure cotton.
- 1 x Ubiquity sheet of 100% unbleached cotton.
- 1 x Safety spring with fabric upholstery in galvanized steel and upholstered in 100% unbleached cotton.
- 2 x Mounting screws in stainless steel.
- 1 x Frame bracket in galvanized steel (powder-coated).
- 1 x Mounting chain in stainless steel - ½ m.
- 2 x Safety carbines in stainless steel.
- 1 x Cross pin made of New Zealand hardwood.
- 1 x Carrying case made of 100% unbleached cotton.
Lightweight (weighs just 2.5 kg in total)
Versatile (inside and out) and very easy to bring with you as a travelling bed so your child - wherever you are - can sleep in the familiar environment.
The cradle is approved to carry a weight of up to 15 kg. The child can sleep in Slyngevuggen®Original from birth until about 1½-2 years of age.
The sling cradle is provided with a central security device which prevent it from getting out of balance or turn over.